Saturday 18th September is our FREE Sporticipate taster day at The Armitage Sports Centre.
Have you just arrived in Manchester and looking to try something new? Or you want to get out from your accommodation for a bit of exercise over your first weekend at the University? If so then please register here for our Sporticipate taster day.
- Sporticipate is running its first FREE event this weekend at the Armitage Sports Centre. All sessions are mixed and aimed at the social/recreational level.
- No equipment is required, just bring comfortable clothes and a drink.
- To register (places are limited) click here and select the session you wish to attend.
- Sessions include Netball, Basketball, Badminton, Dodgeball, Touch Rugby, Flag Football, Lacrosse and Quidditch! If you want to attend more than one, please fill out the link again.
- All future Sporticipate activities will be run via Playwaze, so please make sure you register for Playwaze here or download the app via the Android/App store and join our community here.
The full timetable of taster day activities is here…
- 11:00-12:00 – Netball (Hall A&B)
- 12:00-13:00 – Basketball (Hall A)
- 12:00-13:00 – Dodgeball (Hall B)
- 13:00-14:00 – Badminton (Hall A&B)
- 13:00-14:00 – Lacrosse (Pitch A)
- 14:00-15:00 – Quidditch (Pitch A)
- 13:00-14:00 – American (Flag) Football (Pitch E)
- 14:00-15:00 – Touch Rugby (Pitch E)