Our university boat house located just a small distance away from campus.
The Boat House is a 20-minute cycle from the Fallowfield campus, with an ever growing fleet of boats of all classes, enough for all four squads of the University of Manchester Boat Club to train simultaneously.
The facility allows for training across a12km stretch of the Bridgewater Canal, a calm, undisturbed stretch of water accessible all year round.
- Boat Storage
- Changing and showering facilities
- Bike Storage
- Car Parking
- Access to Bridgewater Canal
- Dependant on activities delivered through the university boat club
- Memberships are provided through the university boat club.
- Further information is available on the sport and activities section of the website.
Our Rowing Club
Find out more about our rowing club .
Find out more about our sports clubs including rowing at Manchester.
Sport and Activities
See more sport and activities we have available across UoM Sport.
0161 306 9988