Your place on campus to be active or chillax in spaces that have been designed to create a place for students and staff to exercise, relax and rejuvenate.
The Wellbeing Rooms are used mainly by staff and students who take part in the Be Active and Wellbeing programmes. It is also a central hub for the annual ‘Wellbeing Week’ events which is a joint venture between UoM Sport, The University of Manchester Counselling Service and Human Resources.
The Wellbeing Rooms are located in the Simon Building on Ground floor and First floor; and in Sackville Building in Room H11.
We have two large activity studios, a lounge area and treatment room which houses our Physio and Masseur Clinic on the ground floor. On the 1st floor we have a chillout bean bag room and large group room where the counselling service offer various workshops and regular group meetings.
Simon Building Facilities
- Two large activity studios
- Lounge area
- Treatment room
- Chillout bean bag room
- Counselling service large group room (1st Floor)
- Dependant on timetabled activities
- General facilities may be accessed during standard university building opening hours
- Prices vary based on activities taking place
- Please see timetable for further information on available activities and associated prices.
- Disable Access
- Disabled Changing
- Disabled Toilets
Join the activities taking place in the Wellbeing Rooms with Active Manchester Memberships.
View our Active Manchester timetable for activities.
Sport and Activities
See more sport and activities we have available at the Wellbeing Rooms and more widely across UoM Sport.
Sackville Street Building
60 Sackville Street
0161 306 9988